The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible), 81 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,119
Posts1,056,313
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
I've finally started working on my interior which is going to be done in leather ... and recently bought a moose hide, some high-temp glue and some other things ...
See Here

Then, last week, I won this great old Singer sewing machine on eBay, to do all the sewing needed to fabricate my headliner, seats, kick panels, etc., etc. -- I just got it today and it's a real hum-dinger!
See Here

We've talked before about what to do when a P.O. butchers up our dashes for a radio ... well, my first project was to finish up the radio faceplate idea I had, which houses a nice looking '55 radio/cassette player ... and also, along with the radio faceplate, I made another faceplate to hold a '55 Buick clock I wanted to put in my truck. Both of these projects are finished, except for mounting the clock faceplate under the dash and installing the switches:
See Here

And I also started working on my steering wheel. It's a '75 Caddy, tilt/tele, that I always thought of scrapping ... until I covered the horn-plate with this hide of a Scandanavian moose (no ... it wasn't Bullwinkle)! I'm going to cover the entire steering wheel, but here's the horn section - and, man, am I excited!
See Here


~~ Alan Horvath
1954 Chevy Pickup
Singing his praises in the
Passing Lane
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Keep us informed Alan. Can't wait to see the finished products!!

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
Thanks, Frank

I'll be posting links here in Interiors every time I add a new addition to my site. This should be a whole lot of fun ... and educational, too -- for me as well as anyone who is interested!

Hey, Tom! Stand by, Brother -- I may need your expertise!
wink


~~ Alan Horvath
1954 Chevy Pickup
Singing his praises in the
Passing Lane

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0