The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (klhansen, KEVINSKI), 63 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,706
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#164588 08/08/2006 10:36 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
4
Junior Member
Junior Member
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
Can anyone tell me what this seat came out of? It is in a 40 Chev. I remember seeing one in something but can't place it.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/swordeandd/Dsc00704-viSmall.jpg[/img]

#164589 08/08/2006 10:44 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
Can't tell you what it's from, but that's a nice seat.


Bill Burmeister
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
That is a sweet setup....looking for same for my 40. Hpe someone can ID for you !


1940 Chevy KC 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
4
Junior Member
Junior Member
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
Guess I need to hit the wrecking yards. I think it may be a 60/40 from a S10. Looks perfect for my 41.

#164592 08/09/2006 12:20 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 79
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 79
i was looking for the seat online and i think i found that is a 82-92 ford ranger 60/40 XLT the is a pic here which identical but to small to be 100%-- http://www.dashcaps.com/truckinteriors/cart1/product.php?productid=990&cat=147&page=1

ill keep looking for a better pic


1955 Chevrolet 3100 2nd
1954 International Harvester R-110

My Webshots Pictures
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
4
Junior Member
Junior Member
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
Yes that's the seat. Thanks alot. Now I have to find one.

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
Thanks as well Timxxwatson !


1940 Chevy KC 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 687
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 687
looks like an s10 or bronko 2 seat.


I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson"
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
Yeah looks like a ranger seat.I put a late model S10 60/40 seat in my 55 2nd series.I believe that it should also work in a 41,as I ha plenty of room in mine.

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
I vote 87-91 Ranger, after 92 the seat backs were higher,,(OK, I will admit it, I had a 91 Ranger in my misspent youth)brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6
#164598 08/30/2006 12:22 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,031
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,031
http://www.autostyles.com/seatfo2.jpg

1982-1992 Ranger 60/40 XLT Bucket Seat Covers With Center Armrest (VINYL & VELOUR)
To Order, write down your part # and call 1-888-407-9456 Toll Free


Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0