The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (GDW, Hotrod Lincoln, Gdads51, Jon G, ndkid275), 172 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,455
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 364
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 364
I love my AD trucks...but have always hated that big steering wheel...especially since I'm not the slimest of fellows and the AD PU seats have limited front/back adjustment.
I want to keep the AD look with a smaller diameter wheel...I've looked at aftermarket (Le Carra) but they're big $$...Has anyone used later model chevy truck steering wheels or older car wheels?


Steve G.
--------------
1942 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton Pickup Truck

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 264
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 264
I plan on going with a Grant steering wheel. They are reasonably priced and come in a few different styles. They are smaller than stock but I don't need the big wheel with power steering. They supposedly make an adapter to mount on the old chevy trucks but I haven't bought it yet. We'll see how that works.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0