The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Ridgeback, Otto Skorzeny, 39Master85, 1955 1 Series, Hanks custodian), 80 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,286
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
Could any of you tell me if A Coe Dash would fit
into my 46 1/2 ton Chevrolet? I found a very
nice one if it does..


Thanks
Classic Finn

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 73
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 73
I have a 46 1/2 ton and I have looked at a lot of COE. If I had to guess I would say yes but I don't know for sure.

Rick


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0