| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, msmall, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 144 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 144 | Could any of you tell me if A Coe Dash would fit into my 46 1/2 ton Chevrolet? I found a very nice one if it does..
Thanks Classic Finn | | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 | I have a 46 1/2 ton and I have looked at a lot of COE. If I had to guess I would say yes but I don't know for sure.
Rick | | |
| |
| |