~ Joe Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE. Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
If those fit a 53 3100 I would love to have them. I have all the stainless steel I can get from bumpers to a bumper to bumper polished stainless bolt kit. They would be perfect next to the polished stainless hinge bolts.
Sorry Mick but they’re are gone. Ask Dan aka Gdads51 if he still has them because I gave them and a bunch of other stuff to him… joe
~ Joe Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE. Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
If those fit a 53 3100 I would love to have them. I have all the stainless steel I can get from bumpers to a bumper to bumper polished stainless bolt kit. They would be perfect next to the polished stainless hinge bolts.
FYI, those won't be visible once the hinges are installed on a 53 3100. But they'd still be good from a corrosion resistant standpoint.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
Joe and Mick - I need to go back and look at the stuff Joe gave me as I don't recall the hinge pins. I'll update on that when I get a chance.
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
Mick - I just checked and I don't have those hinge pins unfortunately. I recall seeing them, but think they found a new home during our little swap meet at the recent MBA Roundup. Sorry.
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)