The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Frank50, Nick in Manitou, Donf, 1 invisible), 83 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,636
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 218
T
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 218
Free for the cost of postage

Sold……
Attachments
IMG_4463.jpeg (136.71 KB, 78 downloads)

Last edited by TooMany2count; 10/02/2026 7:13 PM.

~ Joe
Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
Originally Posted by TooMany2count
Free for the cost of postage
If those fit a 53 3100 I would love to have them. I have all the stainless steel I can get from bumpers to a bumper to bumper polished stainless bolt kit. They would be perfect next to the polished stainless hinge bolts.


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 218
T
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 218
Sorry Mick but they’re are gone. Ask Dan aka Gdads51 if he still has them because I gave them and a bunch of other stuff to him… joe


~ Joe
Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 11,110
Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 11,110
Originally Posted by mick53
If those fit a 53 3100 I would love to have them. I have all the stainless steel I can get from bumpers to a bumper to bumper polished stainless bolt kit. They would be perfect next to the polished stainless hinge bolts.
FYI, those won't be visible once the hinges are installed on a 53 3100. But they'd still be good from a corrosion resistant standpoint.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,971
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,971
Joe and Mick - I need to go back and look at the stuff Joe gave me as I don't recall the hinge pins. headscratch I'll update on that when I get a chance. wink


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,971
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,971
Mick - I just checked and I don't have those hinge pins unfortunately. I recall seeing them, but think they found a new home during our little swap meet at the recent MBA Roundup. Sorry. frown


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0