The 30th annual Crusin The Coast event, October 4- 11, 2026, Gulfport MS. This is Donald's (Southerntruck) stomping grounds. Another HUGE event attracting Cars and Trucks from all over the US. This is right around the corner, Donald usually provides a great play by play on this event with lots of pictures and videos.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Yep Craig it starts this Sunday, a big day in downtown Gulfport but unfortunately the rain is heading the way. It looks like the first three days may be damp🤣😂. Hopefully the second half will get better. I’ll keep my phone charged up for pictures.
We're still planning on making the drive and doing the Cruise. However my bride did comment on the wipers going slow while I was washing the Duster, she was in the car and turned the wipers on. Minor detail, the real question is am I going to pull the steering wheel and replace the ignition switch that "may" be at fault yesterday when it wouldn't start until I fiddled with the key for a few seconds. I'm tempted to just throw a remote start switch behind the seat and call it good insurance. This thing is wearing me out. The good news is that years of neglect are being dealt with. Hopefully our Day's Inn room doesn't leak!
This event is on my bucket list, unfortunately it won't happen this year.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
I didn't register, wasn't sure we were gonna be ready. Having a few second thoughts about that decision, but my suspicion is being there's the main thing. I may (?) get in line Monday afternoon after the crush is over and register. We'll see.