1953 Chevy 3100 for sale. The truck runs and drives, tires have very few miles on them. It has new brakes, Speedway Motors front aluminum hubs. When I purchased it, the previous owner said the engine and transmission were rebuilt. The underside looks good with no rust that I see. The interior is redone with a new seat. Gauges and speedometer work except the gas gauge. It has a working radio. I have had and enjoyed the truck for about 5 years but now need to sell it for the space.
Asking $15,000.00, truck is located in Central Florida. PM me for more details.
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)