The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (BC59, 5cameo8, crenwelge, Paul_WNC), 128 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,373
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
Has anybody installed the seat covers from Jim carter? I'm using '37 seat bottoms as I have the battery and the engine control computer under the seat. The instructions leave a lot to the imagination. It looks like there should be maybe a 2" thick heavy foam for the seat bottom. I'm guessing 1/2" plywood for the seat to attach to and then attach to the seat riser. I searched and did not find a thread on this subject, so figured I would ask you guys for tip's.

Last edited by klhansen; 09/18/2025 7:30 PM. Reason: revised title

1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
Has anybody installed the seat cover kit from Jim Carter? The instructions are very vague as to what needs to be done. maybe somebody has done this and wrote up how to install with pictures or maybe a video.


1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0