Good morning,
You asked for experience with use and installation. I take it you want actual hands-on experience...I'd be disappointed in any Aggie who didn't. I can give you that with specifics back to 1996...roughly 30 years.
The 216/235 will need a pressure of between 2.5 and 3 psi. Anything higher than that isn't necessary and will not do your carburetor any good. I've had excellent luck with this fuel pump:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00496RE82?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title I first bought one of these in 1996 when I totally stopped using the mechanical fuel pump because so many of them were bad right out of the box. In 2018 I replaced it...not because it failed but because it had been in use over 20 years and I figured spending $30 for another was a well timed pre-emptive move. Mine produces around 2.7 psi and it is the only fuel pump I use. If you decide to do this, please mount the pump back close to where the gas exits the fuel tank. Some don't understand this but the fact is electric fuel pumps were made to push gas forward and not to pull gas forward. Actually I ran my oil lines out through the old fuel pump location, made a blank-out plate and those lines go over and connect to my spin-on oil filter device. You can see that below. In fact, I just posted about the availability of affordable oil filters a day or so ago.
Even in the worst of summer (when my float bowl might evaporate completely in a couple of days), the truck starts right up with just a couple of spins of the starter motor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else.