The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 80 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1581466 07/02/2025 9:32 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
My world is getting smaller as I get older. Trimmed down to Cyclekarts for a while
and again the last couple of years to a hobby I followed when I was just a wee lad
of 12 or so. Two years back into it and I've got about 60 to show for it. Need to build
a layout (Smallville) to display them properly. Denny G, Sandwich, IL
Attachments
A few Stovebolts mixed in the crowd 01.jpg (278.37 KB, 105 downloads)
A few Stovebolts mixed in the crowd 02.jpg (243.66 KB, 104 downloads)
A few Stovebolts mixed in the crowd 03.jpg (196.67 KB, 104 downloads)


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
Still keeping the dream alive


57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,364
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,364
Denny, Great Display! Memories galore. I'm a very interested shopper for the real life TR3 your green one is based on. Sweet talked my bride into us using her Mother's wedding gift (cash) to buy a black berry vine covered TR3 from a farmer's field back in 1973. Lot's of smiles and miles with that one.

One of the benefits of getting Old, all the memories.

Keep making em and sharing Denny G.

RonR


RonR


1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear
1970 340 Duster
1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain)
1964 CJ5
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,900
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,900
Beautiful collection Denny! As always your attention to detail is evident in the quality of your builds. Your "Smallville" will look very cool! X2 for what RonR said on "Keep making em and sharing Denny G."! thumbs_up


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
Denny, you're building quite a collection. I also built a bus load of models when I was young. All my paper route and lawn mowing money kept me going.

When you get ready to build your Smallville town, check out

https://www.anthonyschmidtphotography.com/

This young man does an amazing process to make his models look real,


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
I built tons of airplanes and ships when I was a kid back in the 50's Wayne. Then when I hit 15
I discovered Real cars, Bikes and Girls....and a bottle of beer snuck in there when ever we could get it.
All of them are long gone 'cept for one old broken P-51 mustang. dg


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
Theme is as I make my choice, I either owned it, drove it or wanted to own it Ron.
And that encompassed a whole bunch of cars and trucks. dg


Denny G
Sandwich, IL

Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0