The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (ronsway, Nick in Manitou), 108 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,135
Posts1,056,423
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
So I was mounting the headlight buckets and wiring up the lights and I think maybe I have the bucket mounts on backwards. So does anybody know which way the bucket mount goes? I have the mounting bung pointed towards the front and I can't get the headlight buckets level up and down, so I don't think the lights will point where they need to.


1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 315
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 315
Here is a pic of mine, if you need a better photo, let me know.
Attachments
100_0188.JPG (117.03 KB, 19 downloads)
100_0185.JPG (187.77 KB, 16 downloads)

Last edited by dunfire; 06/05/2025 10:32 AM.

1936 GMC T-14 1/2-Ton Pickup
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the Gallery Forum

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0