| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 449 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 449 | On a 1965 model 292, were the intake and exhaust manifold painted the same as the engine?
Thanks
Kevin 1965 Chevy C10 Longbed Fleetside
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | I can't confirm your exact year and engine, but I know they were painted engine color from the 30's thru the 50's, so I'm betting they were engine color in the 60's also... I've been the Head Judge at VCCA Car Shows and we never deducted any points for manifolds being painted cast iron gray or for having burnt off engine color... Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 449 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 449 |
Kevin 1965 Chevy C10 Longbed Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |