I am trying to put together pieces of this puzzle. I have the original screw jack and handle for this truck. The jack is stored in the corner of the cockpit behind the driver using a spring type strap device. Where does the folded jack handle go? (And not rattle!) Thanks!
I think all that junk was under the seat on the floor.
1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
Looks like the jack handle slips under the gas tank strap? I can't imagine that is correct. My truck also has the spring retainer in the drivers side rear cab corner.
1957 Chevrolet 5700 LCF 283 SM420 2 speed rear, 1955 IH 300U T/A, 1978 Corvette 350 auto, 1978 Yamaha DT175, 1999 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy
Thank you all! The gas tank strap may the correct answer. At least from the diagram. But I am thinking that Otto has the practical solution. Wrap it rattle-free and stow it under the seat. And keep the cell phone charged and call AAA. Thanks again!