Having recently gone through this on my '50 I can appreciate the work and hours involved. They were never that good when new,that's looking great! Keep up the good work.
1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland In the Stovebolt Gallery More pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings "Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Finishing welding is definitely a milestone. It felt good when I got there. Good work.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.