| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,902 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,902 | Gotcha. Is that the one that's pumping 3.5 psi? Was it rebuilt recently? You may have already answered all this but I'm too lazy to reread 8 pages of replies.
1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 120 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 120 | I don’t know about any rebuild of the pump. I may put the electric pump back in and see what happens. I’d rather have all the original parts in there but I do want to drive it. If the pump is the issue I guess I can rebuild it too.
1946 Chevy 1/2 ton "patina" pickup with a 1953 235 engine, otherwise all stock and unmolested!
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,296 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,296 | Nine pages of posts. A lot of skipping around throwing parts at problems. Not exactly the best plan of action. I'm out. Respectfully,
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |