Hi all! Still kinda new here. My main thread is in the DIY forum. I am two bolts away from being able to pull the wood outta the bed of my 58 Apache. Yay! I need to remove the steps th be able to reach the final two nuts. While removing the steps, i ran into the below issue/question
My question is about rear fender braces. Both sides have the three braces in the typical locations. The drivers side has a fourth and it was partially disconnected when i picked up the truck. It connects to the bottom of the fender where the step bolts on. The other end??? I can’t figure out and was hoping y’all can help me out. Im trying to photograph everything as i take it spart along with my daily journal. I did attach some pics.
When I took my 57 apart, all I had was the threaded end of that brace which was located in the frame just behind the spring hanger in your picture. I’ll go out to my shop later and take a picture.