Does anyone have a picture of the bed cross sills for a 63 K10 longbed? I have 4 large ones, one medium, and a small cross sill but some of them are floating which doesnt seem right? Tried looking in the assembly manual but it isnt super clear what should be in there. Assemby manual also looks like theres a spacer under the rear one?
59 chevy Spartan 100, former firetruck 348ci with spicer 5 speed and electric rear
I have 2 cross bars that float. I believe all others were at same height and mated to frame. I also recall that there may be 2 versions of the feet on the crossbars (of different height). I suspect they changed the height as the frame height changed, otherwise bed sheetmetal was same for many years. You can buy the feet individually and weld them on to your existing bars if needed. MAR-K is who can talk you thru the specifics.
I believe the 2nd picture is of a 63 bed I used on my 66.
~ HB 1966 Chevrolet K-10 | Ghost: formerly Flappy Fenders | In the Stovebolt Gallery 1962 Chevrolet C10 1962 Suburban