Think they will send me a new one? The plug welds repair has no evidence of penetration, and looks horrible. Overall length is short for repaired one too.
Pics are the difference between two new inner fenders.
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
It is inner fender well. Came from LMC. One was great, then there was this one. I am not blaming LMC. They would have had no reason to open a box or it would have been shipped directly from distributer.
LMC will just send you a new one. They have pretty good customer service in my experience.
1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
LMC will just send you a new one. They have pretty good customer service in my experience.
Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller
Seems as though I have issues with every order with them.
Hate to say this, but in the past, when we say something like: "Oh our group on Stovebolt recommended that I just call you." That carried some weight. At least it worked in the past.
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
As a rule I have always had good luck with them. I do hate buying Chi-com stuff though.
1963 Chevy C-10 Fleetside 1970 C-30 Dump Truck 2025 Silverado High Country 2500 Diesel 2012 Indian Chief Vintage serial #002 motorcycle 1946 Indian Chief, 1947 Indian Chief w/sidecar,2014 Indian Chieftain, 2015 Indian Scout