I had a great opportunity to spend sometime with Mark (59Fleet) this morning. Mark was in my area,we arranged to meet for breakfast and a visit to my house afterwards. Mark truly is a wealth of knowledge, we discussed some of the ideas I have for my project and somethings I may want to do differently. I had an enjoyable time crawling over and under his truck, he has many great modifications. Mark shares the the idea that your truck should fit your needs if you are going to enjoy driving it. Thank you Mark for a great morning.
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/20/20243:53 PM. Reason: added more info to the title
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Mark is truly living his dream. All around good guy.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
I enjoyed the visit as well. Craig and his bride were very gracious hosts. I look forward to seeing Craig's truck on the road as he has a well planned out build. Folks, let's drive those trucks, that's what they were made for.
Actually he came "UP" from "DOWN" South, he was in Florida visiting his daughter. And "YES" he has a great looking truck (drool).
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane