The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Joe H, Otto Skorzeny, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, 68ironhead, mick53), 94 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,624
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#147680 12/19/2006 9:06 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 140
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 140
How do you find all these coes I haven't even found one


Now boltless but looking
1951 F-1 350/350
1965 Mustang 355 glide
1971 F-100 401 fe it hates me
1972 Maverick 302 c4
#147681 12/20/2006 8:31 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 584
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 584
I can't take any credit, although I have put in the hours. I have literally driven probably 25 hrs looking, and more if you count daily looking. My wife and I go to a new area and take every road in it. I did this for 7-8 months with NO luck. I came across one guy who had 2 for sale. I bought them, then as the last one was on a trailer headed for my place (sellers trailer) somebody stopped him at a fast food place, and told him they had one. The chain continued and now I have 5, all from the same guy. Now he moved frown I can't wait to get my own trailer and mount up one of these old dudes and drive around. Seems to be the way to get people to come to you with them for sale!


When I yield to Him, it's amazing how peaceful and enjoyable life is meant to be.

1947 Chevy COE
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More photos
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0