The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Bill Hanlon, MRMEROTH11, JW51, Mike Burns, KEVINSKI), 110 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,133
Posts1,056,396
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#145881 02/27/2006 12:49 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
I hope to go look at some salvage vehicles this week to see if I can save any or all from the crusher. I understand that there are 5 or 6 half or three quarter tons.

I remember seeing a mid to late 50s GMC big bolt. Do any of you have interest in it? I'm guessing it to be a 1957 one and a half ton, maybe a two ton.

I'll post back when I know more.


Word hard, play harder, enjoy life!
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 12
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 12
Quote
I remember seeing a mid to late 50s GMC big bolt. Do any of you have interest in it?
I might be interested..


50sChevys
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 171
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 171
i'd be interested in a 302 6 cyl.
thanks,
robert.


Robert French MY3800FIRETRUCK

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0