The way you tell if you have an early '49 is if you have the screwed on windlace and the screwed on center headliner bow. That truck came with the Thrift-master side badges with the 3100 underneath.
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
Here’s what my Chevrolet 3100 emblems looks like on the ‘50
Craig
My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
Here's the whole gamut of AD hood side badges: Link
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.