| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 4 | I am re-insatlling a heater conrol valve in my 51 6400 Chev. This is a fresh air heater syatem and I would like to know where the capillary tube is supposed to mount. Thanks very much, Dan | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | I think it stays coiled up there by the switch. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 | I don't have my accessory installation manual handy (very useful book - the usual parts vendors have them), but I think it screws to the firewall pad. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 4 | Thank you for your assistance. Dan | | |
| |
| |