The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (2-Ton, Hotrod Lincoln, Chip O), 102 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,477
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1436411 01/07/2022 3:42 PM
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 322
T
Professional procrastinator
Professional procrastinator
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 322
I am working on a 47 GMC 1/2 ton panel and the rear corners are toast. I got some patch panels from Ray Stanley and they look nice. I am wondering if anybody has any photos of what the back corner construction looks like. I think there is more rotten and missing than just the outer skin. I am trying to find what to weld to and where so that all panels go back together and look like they belong. Any help is greatly appreciated.


1947.2 GMC 1/2T SWB panel
1947.2 GMC 1/2T long bed
1948 GMC 1/2T short bed

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,256
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,256
Towards the bottom of this page and onward.

http://www.bunchobikes.com/1952suburban25.htm

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 322
T
Professional procrastinator
Professional procrastinator
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 322
Mark, Thank you very much. That is exactly what I was looking for. I hope I can return the favor some day. Rich


1947.2 GMC 1/2T SWB panel
1947.2 GMC 1/2T long bed
1948 GMC 1/2T short bed


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0