| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 116 | Have any of you bought a headliner from Brothers Trucks? They say theirs are molded to fit better to make installation easier. They cost more than the others at $49.99 each. I’d like to know if the extra cost is worth it.
1950 4400
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) | | Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 | I have been wondering the same thing. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 69 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 69 | One big thing that stands out to me is the Brothers headliner seems to have all of the holes needed for installation (just by looking at the picture for 47-49). The other headliners I have looked at don't have all of those...namely the visor hole/screws. I too would like to know if theirs is better.
I would definitely trace the headliner and holes out onto kraft paper before installing, that way if it is a great fit it would be easy to make a new one out of another material later on!
Mason
1947 Chevy 3100 -57 Chevy 235 -95 S10 T5 Transmission -97 Blazer 3.42 Rear End
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 2,450 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 2,450 | stlouiscardinals guy Just mark it right on the cardboard,I adjust mine each headliner. | | |
| |
| |