| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BC59, 46truck, Ponchogl, Shade Baby, Hotrod Lincoln, Woodcmiami, 1 invisible),
112
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | Guys, I have not posted in a long time. I restored my 53 3600 from 2005 to 2010. I have been driving and loving it for the last 10+ years. I am now looking for a few creature comfort upgrades. The first thing is a 6 to 12 volt conversion and then an electric power steering assist. Apparently I need to know the steering column OD... easy enough. But I also need to know if the internal shaft is solid or hollow. My bet is it is solid but I don't really want to take the truck apart to find out until I get the parts.
Does anyone know if the shaft in a 53 3600 is solid or Hollow... it would save me a bit of work to know.
Thanks guys Rich | | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 24 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 24 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | | | |
| |
| |