Very nice fit, will look great once you add a finish.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
We whipped up a set for a 49 3100 so the owner could list the truck as business advertising. Magnetic signs weren't eligible. Not near as pretty as you craftsman build but got legal for advertising.
I will be doing this also on my 66. I can't decide if I will go with a three or two step back. Also wondering about going across the front of the bed, but that will block rear view.