The truck is back on it's wheels. Drive shafts are next, find out where I need the transfer case needs to be. Then the v8, but first I want to do the following,
I want new parts, not sure what you guy suggest for each. Jefferson Swap meet is next week, my father has a few booths so going to look for some of the following. Picking up all the fenders and 3 doors while I'm there.
Master cylinder
Brake boost for 4 wheel disc
Clutch
Clutch slave cylinder
Gas line
Power steering pump
Radiator
I am going to use power steering box from the '78 GMC
I have a new tank being the seat, but seeing many tanks in frame under bed?
Looking for used front bench 60/40 leather with seat belt built in. '99-200? silverado I think have them? Would the same style work for the back seat as well or just find 4 door silverado and take all?
Any suggestions on the parts or a different part that will work better just let me know, thanks.