The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Guitplayer, TUTS 59, IHPWR), 185 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,227
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1416456 07/09/2021 6:20 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
A teaser
Attachments
20210709_131654.jpg (114.51 KB, 222 downloads)


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
More:
Attachments
IMG_7965.JPG (292.75 KB, 245 downloads)
IMG_7968.JPG (289.74 KB, 249 downloads)
IMG_7969.JPG (277.36 KB, 240 downloads)
IMG_7972.JPG (256.98 KB, 231 downloads)


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
again, sizing photos
Attachments
IMG_7964 (2).JPG (268.78 KB, 232 downloads)
IMG_7967 (2).JPG (294.89 KB, 222 downloads)
IMG_7970 (2).JPG (294.83 KB, 218 downloads)
IMG_7971 (2).JPG (312.81 KB, 218 downloads)
IMG_7966 (2).JPG (314.66 KB, 209 downloads)

Last edited by Wayne67vert; 07/09/2021 9:15 PM.

Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
Trucks from the Show
Attachments
IMG_20210709_140116229_HDR.jpg (314.82 KB, 209 downloads)
IMG_20210709_134824889_HDR.jpg (289.27 KB, 215 downloads)
IMG_20210709_134750110_HDR.jpg (415.94 KB, 210 downloads)
IMG_20210709_134731048_HDR.jpg (447.45 KB, 207 downloads)

Last edited by TUTS 59; 07/09/2021 9:39 PM.

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
More Trucks
Attachments
IMG_20210709_134239542_HDR.jpg (445.8 KB, 211 downloads)
IMG_20210709_133221154_HDR.jpg (365.76 KB, 223 downloads)
IMG_20210709_133229962_HDR.jpg (213.15 KB, 224 downloads)


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
More pictures
Attachments
IMG_1058_02.jpg (9.19 KB, 219 downloads)
IMG_1062_02.jpg (8.65 KB, 219 downloads)
IMG_1061_02.jpg (8.97 KB, 218 downloads)
IMG_1060_02.jpg (8.87 KB, 213 downloads)
IMG_1059_02.jpg (9.5 KB, 207 downloads)


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,362
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,362
Great pics and THANKS for posting. Now, who owns the 4BT Cummins powered truck?

RonR


RonR


1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear
1970 340 Duster
1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain)
1964 CJ5
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 4,480
AD Addict & Tinkerer
AD Addict & Tinkerer
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 4,480
Thanks for posting, although your making me a bit jealous! Some might fine looking Stovebolts out there. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and safe travels home!


Phil
Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals

1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube
Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes
Project Journals
Stovebolt Gallery Forum
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
The show was so large that you often could find the owner of the trucks. The Cummins was really clean set up, it looked factory in the chassis.


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
More Trucks
Attachments
IMG_20210709_133303900_HDR.jpg (431.19 KB, 130 downloads)
IMG_20210709_133326741_HDR.jpg (463.47 KB, 131 downloads)
IMG_20210709_134239542_HDR.jpg (445.8 KB, 129 downloads)
IMG_20210709_134824889_HDR.jpg (289.27 KB, 129 downloads)


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
And more Trucks
Attachments
IMG_20210710_130057722_HDR.jpg (388.84 KB, 145 downloads)
IMG_20210710_130038488_HDR.jpg (473.97 KB, 147 downloads)
IMG_20210710_130020423_HDR.jpg (401.42 KB, 147 downloads)
IMG_20210710_125711005_HDR.jpg (466.18 KB, 144 downloads)


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
Our Trucks
Attachments
IMG_1435.jpg (58.94 KB, 146 downloads)
IMG_1434.jpg (54.75 KB, 146 downloads)
IMG_1438.jpg (68.01 KB, 146 downloads)
IMG_1436.jpg (67.53 KB, 146 downloads)


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
Ok, great shots! I apologize for threatening to ban all of you in the other thread

blush wave


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
Apparently last year there were 1025 trucks, Not sure how many were there this year but more were expected. I walked around a lot in the heat and didn't see em all.
Attachments
131759x.jpg (106.19 KB, 97 downloads)
130510x.jpg (137.6 KB, 98 downloads)
131654x.jpg (113.54 KB, 100 downloads)
131134x.jpg (133.44 KB, 98 downloads)
125515x.jpg (146.92 KB, 97 downloads)

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
Lots of square bodies.
Attachments
131900x.jpg (121.84 KB, 97 downloads)
35831x.jpg (119.94 KB, 95 downloads)
132430x.jpg (132.17 KB, 95 downloads)
141639x.jpg (142.1 KB, 96 downloads)
124525x.jpg (143.97 KB, 97 downloads)

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
Random trucks
Attachments
120424x.jpg (119.21 KB, 94 downloads)
121741x.jpg (98.93 KB, 96 downloads)
131900x.jpg (121.84 KB, 96 downloads)
35831x.jpg (119.94 KB, 95 downloads)

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
One of the highlights for me personally was Jay, Lugnutz, doing magic tricks. I was watching annoyingly close and I have no idea how he did his tricks. He fooled me for sure.
Great time hanging out. And, I got my book signed!
Attachments
184228x.jpg (107.51 KB, 85 downloads)
180328x.jpg (135.69 KB, 94 downloads)
201337x.jpg (101.19 KB, 92 downloads)
201607x.jpg (105.39 KB, 94 downloads)
175856x.jpg (142.99 KB, 94 downloads)

Last edited by Just Mark; 07/12/2021 2:09 PM.
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
Me and my gang
Attachments
190631x.jpg (174 KB, 96 downloads)
132245x.jpg (135.79 KB, 97 downloads)

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
My journey there: On the trailer from central Michigan to Crossville Tennessee, then drove my '47 GMC the 90 miles or so down US70 to meet the gang at Shoney's in Lebanon. Truck ran amazingly well, especially considering I built it and the mechanic doesn't know what he's doing. Ran into some heavy rain around Crossville.
Attachments
132750x.jpg (168.46 KB, 91 downloads)
071945x.jpg (99.88 KB, 93 downloads)
75627x.jpg (174.09 KB, 93 downloads)
133233x.jpg (178.1 KB, 90 downloads)

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
On the drive back I hopped on I40. Ran great all the way to Crossville. Got about 2 miles from my trailer and the plastic oil line going to the gauge let loose. Spewed oil everywhere and was smoking pretty good from the manifolds. Realized there was a problem pretty quick. Of all the things that could have gone wrong that was probably the best. Timing was even perfect. Could've happened anywhere, and yes I do know better than to use those plastic lines. It was out of sight, out of mind, never bothered to change it. Copper one going on today.
Attachments
65505x.jpg (132.26 KB, 85 downloads)
173709x.jpg (144.97 KB, 85 downloads)
165459x.jpg (146.99 KB, 86 downloads)
165453x.jpg (133.33 KB, 87 downloads)

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
One of the more well documented Stovebolt events to date. Good job everyone. chug


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 142
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 142
There was a post on Facebook Sunday that said there was 1341 trucks. Great show!

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
Some pictures from the cookout
Attachments
IMG_1449.jpg (82.32 KB, 161 downloads)
IMG_1450.jpg (82.88 KB, 163 downloads)
IMG_1454.jpg (48.93 KB, 166 downloads)
IMG_1454.jpg (48.93 KB, 167 downloads)

Last edited by TUTS 59; 07/12/2021 2:31 PM.

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
A few more
Attachments
imagejpeg_0_05.jpg (100.09 KB, 157 downloads)
imagejpeg_1_05.jpg (106.97 KB, 161 downloads)
imagejpeg_2_05.jpg (108.65 KB, 156 downloads)


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
Here is a video the Show Director recorded.


Last edited by Wayne67vert; 07/12/2021 10:42 PM.

Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Great Video Wayne!
Too bad we didn’t get a Stovebolt plug.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,397
That was a great job by Mark, to bad they didn't ask you to tell about your truck.


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Happy Birthday Craig Tuts??

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
Pretty sure I'm gonna be famous now. Probably get a sitcom. Haha.

Happy birthday Craig!

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
Mark, great shot of you and your truck.


Happy Birthday Craig!


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
Some of these have already been posted.
Here's a LINK to 2021 Jamboree PICS on my website.

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,362
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,362
Good Show Archie!!

Well done Sir.

RonR


RonR


1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear
1970 340 Duster
1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain)
1964 CJ5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 193
4
'Bolter
'Bolter
4 Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 193
Wow! That is cool, how did you come across this?


1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton
In the Gallery
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
I'm on FB with an old truck group that reported about the truck show.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 193
4
'Bolter
'Bolter
4 Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 193
They reviewed my 46 at about 6 1/2 minutes into the review, no interview though I was sitting there under the canopy. You can hear me tell the guy that the truck bed was original.


1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton
In the Gallery
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Just a few I took. I have not looked at them yet.

Don
Attachments
IMG_3043.JPG (198.41 KB, 103 downloads)
IMG_3044.JPG (300.67 KB, 109 downloads)
IMG_3045.JPG (222.18 KB, 107 downloads)
IMG_3046.JPG (243.76 KB, 100 downloads)
IMG_3047.JPG (245.34 KB, 95 downloads)


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Some more. Ii
Attachments
IMG_3048.JPG (263.53 KB, 100 downloads)
IMG_3049.JPG (379.77 KB, 105 downloads)
IMG_3050.JPG (356.23 KB, 103 downloads)
IMG_3051.JPG (238.61 KB, 96 downloads)

Last edited by 2-Ton; 07/14/2021 12:31 PM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
And the last of them that includes one for the Ladies.
Attachments
IMG_3052.JPG (343.42 KB, 90 downloads)
IMG_3053.JPG (228.39 KB, 97 downloads)
IMG_3054.JPG (272.95 KB, 99 downloads)


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
Who took a group picture of us standing around Jerry while he’s holding the plaque I made? Please post those pictures. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0