| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (2-Ton, Hush, dunfire),
110
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,543 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 | My truck has a vacuum shift actuator on the axle and it's holding vacuum. My question is do I need to add mineral oil to it? I think the diaphragm is leather but i 'm not sure. I really don't want to take it apart unless I have to. Any information would be appreciated. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | No lube required as it doesn't drag on anything, it just flexes up and down. All of the ones I've seen are made of rubber. Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 | Mike, you are a wealth of information. Thank you! | | |
| |
| |