The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (Robert Crandall, C10 - C90 Bill, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, Peggy M, D B Cooper), 129 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,144
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 34
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 34
ok, another spotlight question for the AD trucks.

I would like to install the Guide S16 spotlight on the driver's side. I like the look of the guide bucket and handle more than the unity spotlight.

I don't know what Guide bracket to use. I see that Chevsofthe40s sells the Unity Bracket and the template. My question is, will the Unity bracket work on the Guide spotlight? Will the Unity Spotlight template put the Guide Spotlight in the correct location?

If not, what is the correct bracket for the Guide Spotlight, and where would I find a template for the Guide Spotlight?

Thank you.

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
You could probably go to the Unity web site, look up specs and see if it will work for your situation.

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 791
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 791
I posted a thread on my Guide S-16 spotlight installation April 2019. The bracket is stamped LH5936475. I can mail you a paper template for the Guide bracket installation.

LUKE

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 34
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 34
I would like a copy please

[email protected]

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 34
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 34
Yes, I would like a copy of the template, thank you

[email protected]

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 791
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 791
PM sent


Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0