| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, keithfielder, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Phak1, 55shaker, 3B, Peggy M),
112
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 116 | Check out Chevy Truck Classic Parts ( www.classicparts.com), part # 49-285. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | Thank you!! Is the chrome bezel there as well (I'm also checking to see if I can find it)? Also, was the blue dot/cat's eye dot offered on factory lenses BITD?
I'm really trying to figure out why these doors, and this light, are on my panel truck. Everything I've read claims it should *not* be there. I don't think the doors are off of another vehicle, but who knows at this point! | | |
| |
| |