Hi all. So I was able to get new trim for my C/10 to replace the port trim that was on it. I seem to be missing a piece that goes on the back of the cab. Does somebody have this piece, or is there a reproduction available ?
Bullet65, Welcome. I will assume we are not buying and selling in the post (do that in another forum) and focus on the question, Is there reproduction available?
~ HB 1966 Chevrolet K-10 | Ghost: formerly Flappy Fenders | In the Stovebolt Gallery 1962 Chevrolet C10 1962 Suburban
That piece was very hard to find because it was for 1960 only. I believe they are being reproduced from someone on E-bay or he claims to be doing it soon.He does reproduce all the other custom trim on side of cab and bed.
Last edited by joek3167; 02/12/20215:11 AM. Reason: more info