The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (papas52, Otto Skorzeny, Lightholder's Dad, Millenimech), 167 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,266
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1387822 12/10/2020 11:44 PM
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 13
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 13
Will a 55 bench seat work in a 51?

Thanks


In my younger years I worried about the return on my principal now the older I get I worry about my principal being returned.
569er #1387834 12/11/2020 1:39 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Please state 55 first series or second series and what ‘51 truck you are putting it in. The more info you give us, the better the answer you will get.

Chris

Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 13
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 13
55 is second series and the 51 is 3100 short bed.

Larry


In my younger years I worried about the return on my principal now the older I get I worry about my principal being returned.
569er #1389138 12/20/2020 4:02 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 32
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 32
No the 51 has a riser for the seat welded to the floor . The 55 second series mounts right to the floor . Will not work without modifying. Get you tape measure out before you do anything.


ppp
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 13
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 13
Thanks for the info!


In my younger years I worried about the return on my principal now the older I get I worry about my principal being returned.

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0