| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (klhansen, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 67 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 67 | I am installing power door locks on my ‘62 and was wondering if anyone else had ever done this? Looking for some advise before tackling it. | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | LMC has a kit, but maybe you already discovered. I dont recall reading about experiences here. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 67 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 67 | I have the actuators but no detail on how to install. Thank you. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 40 | Good luck! I am still rocking the stock ones, I like them for nostalgia. Do those work on a 6v system? | | |
| |
| |