| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 117 | I am finally ready to start in on my 57 project... I remember reading in a truck rag about a bolt in V-8 crossmember for swapping to side mounts. Anybody know of a vendor for these? Also, wanting info on donor trans x-members for th350's... Thanks-Dano 
my truck gets better every day...every PAYDAY | | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | Speedway, Jegs, Summit, and I think even JC Whitney all have the crossmember you're looking for. You should also be able to get a matching crossmember with the mount for the TH350 trans, too.
Bill Burmeister | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | actually any of the repro vendors have the crossmember, and the one for the trans, which is quite similar - see here for pics of both Bill | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 117 | Thanks guys! Now that I remembered to look in my "favorites" folder on the computer, I see the vendors I forgot I bookmarked from a year ago.lol Let the fun begin Dano
my truck gets better every day...every PAYDAY | | |
| |
| |