| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 13 | Greetings Southern Bolters!
Soon I will be leaving northern Virginia to retire in New Bern NC. Any bolters in the area? I have a '62 C10 and would welcome some new friends in the area.
Doug Robertson
1962 C10 shortbed
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2018 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2018 Posts: 122 | Doug - I hope you enjoy your retirement in NC. I'm in Elizabeth City, not really close to you but welcome! I have a '51-3100 5-window I'm working on as a retirement project.
Charlie
'51 3100 5-Window (Restomod in progress)
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Doug and Charlie, I live in Jarvisburg, NC
40 miles from Elizabeth city (on the way to New Bern) and 154 miles from New Bern.
Maybe we can meet at a diner/bar/ice-cream shop somewhere in between (Williamson or Windsor). We could wear masks, and, we could keep our social distance? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2018 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2018 Posts: 122 | Tim - That sounds good to me. I'll be looking forward to it once Doug gets settled in New Bern.
Charlie
'51 3100 5-Window (Restomod in progress)
| | |
| |
| |