The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (3B, Bill Hanlon, TooMany2count, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, GDW, 1 invisible), 114 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,460
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1371683 08/01/2020 8:53 PM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 13
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 13
Greetings Southern Bolters!

Soon I will be leaving northern Virginia to retire in New Bern NC. Any bolters in the area? I have a '62 C10 and would welcome some new friends in the area.

Doug Robertson


1962 C10 shortbed
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 122
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 122
Doug - I hope you enjoy your retirement in NC. I'm in Elizabeth City, not really close to you but welcome! I have a '51-3100 5-window I'm working on as a retirement project.


Charlie

'51 3100 5-Window (Restomod in progress)
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Doug and Charlie, I live in Jarvisburg, NC

40 miles from Elizabeth city (on the way to New Bern) and 154 miles from New Bern.

Maybe we can meet at a diner/bar/ice-cream shop somewhere in between (Williamson or Windsor). We could wear masks, and, we could keep our social distance?

Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 122
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 122
Tim - That sounds good to me. I'll be looking forward to it once Doug gets settled in New Bern.


Charlie

'51 3100 5-Window (Restomod in progress)

Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0