| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 7 | Hello fellow StoveBolter's,
I recently rebuilt my GMC 270 water pump from a kit via Fleabay. Regrettably, I destroyed my water pump pulley while disassembling the water pump.
Can anyone recommend a source for a 3/8inch drive belt pulley? Are there any interchange options I can use from a Chevrolet, per chance?
What is this and what does pulling it out do?
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 | Search fleabay again. There are some available.
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just leave me alone, you're starting to freak me out."
1957 GMC 150
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 | I f it's the same as the GMC 228 of whatever that is I have one I'll send you for free
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |