| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 1 | New guy here. I currently working on a 1967 GMc P30 GMC Value Van. All aluminum body that's in pretty decent shape. I'm trying to build this so I can take it out on road trips and not get beat to death. I'm planning on ditching the rear axle and leafs and install a set that is not as stiff. Now the big question is the front end. It has leads with solid axle. All manual drum breaks and steering pretty sloppy. I'm wondering if C20 front crossmember and a-arms were would fit without alot of modification. Thanks in advance. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | Likely it already has the suspension it needs. Reducing suspension capacity on a truck is usually a mistake in my opinion. If you want a smaller truck hunt for a smaller truck. | | |
| |
| |