| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 22 | Looking for some help in locating good quality gaskets as I restore the heater box for my 1965 c10. The bead blasting came out fantastic, and have good blower motor and housings. I sent away for a gasket kit by an well known supplier, but the quality is much to be desired. If anyone knows of a good supplier or give me a direction it would be appreciated. I have looked through the threads, but did not see any items as such. If I need to, I will head to the local automotive store and make my own if necessary. Thanks for your help.
1957 3100 - 1965 C10
~Brian
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 | Knowing the name of the “Well known supplier” would keep us from recommending the same supplier.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 22 | Sorry, did not want to post any negatives about the supplier, but it was LMC.
1957 3100 - 1965 C10
~Brian
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 | Try Steele Rubber Products. Pricey but quality.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 22 | Thanks, I will take another look there, the first time I did not see anything for the heater boxes.
1957 3100 - 1965 C10
~Brian
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 | Don’t just rely on the catalog. Contact their Customer Service # during business hours. They have many things not listed in the on-line catalog.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | |
| |
| |