The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (walter74, Greg_H, Phak1, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible), 138 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,361
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
I have a 1995 LT1 low miles that I got on the cheap and may be putting in my '50 3100. Just wondering, has anyone ever converted a EFI engine back to a carburetor? Can it be done? I'm from old school...I can work on naturally aspirated engines. Like myself, I assume the rest of you don't have the equipment to "tune" all that's involved with EFI. Again, I will probably go with the engine as is...just curious.

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 326
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 326
Google is your friend. There are tons of conversion links. Some even have detailed parts required, etc.

https://www.google.com/search?q=convert%20lt1%20to%20carburetor



Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0