| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Jon G),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 40 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 40 | I've been searching for thread I saw a while back, but can't seem to locate. It was a discussion on using a liquid leak stop type product and another fluid such as power steering fluid break fluid or some thing. I cant recall what was suggested in the thread. I have a '40 Chevy 1/2 ton and I think I can save three of the 4 shocks. Wondering what to fill them with. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 899 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 899 | Hydraulic jack fluid is what I use. Apple Hydraulics may be able to offer additional advice/help. http://www.applehydraulics.com/shocks.htm
Ed
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 40 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 40 | Thanks, Just added them to my list of favorites. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 161 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 161 | I had them rebuild 4 shocks for me. Good service, good product, good turn around!
I invest my money in precious metals, mostly rust!
| | |
| |
| |