Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,433 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Thanks for sharing Pat! These are the "good old days"...  Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,286 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,286 | I had the pleasure of riding in Pat's rig this past summer at the Winchester Truck Show. It is as nice on the inside as it looks on the outside. Absolutely amazing!
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 | Well this thread has died out again so I thought I would give you some warming news. Got an email from Tim down under tonight. He said it's 105 degrees in New Castle right now. And good weather for a cold IPA! He also took delivery of his new Hilux last week.
Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 12/20/2019 12:23 PM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 | Hilux 2.8 turbo diesel similar to the Tacoma you have in the States yes it has been hot and lots of bushfires that is a worry for some people
57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2013 Posts: 614 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2013 Posts: 614 | Tim, 15 degrees Fahrenheit here! You couldn’t handle that! Jim | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 | Merry xmas to you all and Jim your drinks would nearly be frozen predictions of it even hotter on Saturday on holidays now will be at boat harbour enjoying time with family
57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 | I was cutting firewood Tuesday and my open cold one was slushy when I took a break.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part | | Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 | Don,
You need some moonshine to keep you warm. No slush!
Chris | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 | A jug of Captain Morgan is on my to get list. But I'll stick with slushies until the chainsaw is put away for the day.
Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 12/20/2019 12:18 PM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | Don, that's funny, I was doing the exact same thing yesterday afternoon. Splitting some wood and drink some natty slushies.....very refreshing! Merry Christmas Tim and all the rest of y'all too!
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 | Natty Light is my slushie of choice. Splitting wood today and smoking a turkey. 45 degrees for a high. In Law Christmas tomorrow. I'll be glad when it's all over with.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | I know what you mean, Christmas day will be a parents inlaw and aunt and uncle inlaw day in Annapolis and then we have to do it all over again next Saturday with the niece in-law and family.  Come on 2020.....  I guess that's why they sell beer in 30 packs...... | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,603 | I heard that Natural light is trying out selling 77 packs in some areas. I think it is Maryland. https://thetakeout.com/natural-light-beer-77-packs-price-cost-1829598642Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | I wrote to NL and said I need me some 77 packs........you know....for the holidays......so far they have declined to answer... I read an article that said they were popular at colleges because the packaging could double as an end table......  | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,286 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,286 | Sounds like its gonna get "smiley" at the Marlow compound 
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 442 Stovebolt Photo Moderator | | Stovebolt Photo Moderator Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 442 | That young Liam has good taste......... 1947 - 3800 dually known as "Deadwrench"Link to a few photosIn this world there are givers and takers. The takers eat well, the givers sleep well. | | |
| |