| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 154 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 154 | Can anyone recommend a shop in the Seattle area (Eastside preferred) where I can get a good quality paint job for a reasonable price. It's a repaint, with only minor surface rust and paint cracking to be repaired. I'm not looking for a show car finish, just a quality job at a reasonable price. Ideally a shop run by guys who appreciate old cars and trucks.
Thanks in advance.
Greg Brown
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | hopefully someone will come along and give you some ideas. I am sorry but, I have always done my own and never sent anything out so, I am no help! | | |
| |
| |