| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Peggy M),
95
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 8 | Which of the two types of latch components mounts on the Firewall........The long thin one or the more square one? They both have the same bolt spacing. I have tried both at the firewall and the latch rod mechanism does not contact the part mounted on the firewall. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 8 | Hey; by trial and error I figured it out. rb | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 | Sorry you didn’t get any help. Guess our early guys are napping.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | |
| |
| |