Let us know when you make it home and how your new Grandson is doing. Send me the rest of the pictures when you get time and I'll post them up.
Vicki and I are St. Louis bound tomorrow, for a sudden family reunion. Safe travels! Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 05/02/201910:42 PM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Gatlinburg Tn. Tim has a lot more pictures, but has not sent them to me yet. Don
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!