Hy Pat66, even though you yelled your question I will try and answer at least part of it. The "Switch, Directional Signal" group 2.895 is the same from 1964 through 1966 "exc 50 thru 960 diesels", the GM part number is 910853 "Lower bearing" are you asking about the bearing up in the turn signal switch area? I f so that is "Bearing, direction signal control switch" the same 1964 - 66 "Exc 50 thru 960 diesels" GM part number 5955201. At the moment I can not locate any good information on horn control parts, but I will keep trying. All this information came from a medium duty parts book and it has not been cross checked with a light duty parts book, hope the info helps some.
Sorry 3b ,my bad, poor typing skills,son explained proper etiquette,. thanks for part no. for signal, i was referring to lower bearing..I appreciate your help as I am getting back on a big project that has been apart over 10 years. Some stuff is readily available, some not, thankfully sheet metal was all workable.also need white plastic piece piece that bolts to bottom of steering wheel that cancels signal . if successful i have attached picture of part along with project truck, thank you in advance,and i will try to be more humble moving forward, pat66
Pat we all live and learn. Us more mature folks don’t have a clue about computer etiquette. We’re just lucky if we can figure out how to turn the darn things on. Great looking project you’ve got there.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Hello 3b , found part no for turn signal cancel . at local dealer (3813945) found on ebay nos and ordered. also found source for lower bearing, thanks for your help , Im sure i will need more help soon. pat66